Chase 050 Compilation – Call for demos submission
In order to celebrate 7 years of dedication to free hard and dark electronic music and the 50th output of Chase Records Netlabel main catalogue I’m planning to release another compilation (such as Chase 020 and Chase 040).
Demo submission for this compilation is now open to everybody interested in and making hard / dark / experimental / non commercial electronic music. No matter if you are totally unknown or already well established in the scene, I’m only interested in music’s soul and quality. If I like what comes through my speakers I will offer your track a slot in this new compilation.
You can now send me your 320 kbps MP3 demo in the following styles or substyles (in no particular order, I like them all!) : Hardcore, Breakcore, Speedcore, Hard Drum’n’bass, Darkstep, Ambient, Dark Ambient, IDM, Flashcore, Industrial, Dark Dubstep, Techno, Hard Techno, Dark Jungle, Doomcore, Acidcore, Experimental, Drill’n’bass, Glitch, Abstract Hip-Hop, Drumfunk, Electronica.
Yes this is a long list! But I want this compilation to sound really versatile and open minded.
This compilation will be titled : “Lost in the Woods”. Maybe this will inspire you to create your track or choose the one you wanna submit. I guess I expect dark, intriguing, frightening and intense music but, hey, let’s see what you will send!
Here are the rules :
- Compilation will be available for free download, as usual on Chase Records, in 320kbps MP3 and Flac.
- This will be released under Creative Commons license.
- Track duration : between 2 and 8 minutes long
- 100% homemade stuff only: No stolen samples from other underground artists, no illegal commercial remixes.
- Track must be new or unreleased.
- You can submit more than 1 track but please do not exceed 3 tracks.
- Demo submission is open NOW! Deadline for sending your demo is set to June 1st.
- Selected tracks and artists will be revealed after this deadline.
- Please do not send unfinished, un-mastered demos.
- If everything works well the compilation should be out before the end of June.
I’m also looking for visual artists / photographers to create a great artwork inspired by this “Lost in the woods” title. If you are interested or know someone who may be, please get in touch, we can talk about it.
Please send your demo at : chaserecords[at]free.fr
I really hope this project will catch your interest and I’m waiting for your demos! Thank you for reading.
Chase Records Netlabel
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chase-Rec … 0516573180
e-mail : chaserecords[at]free.fr