Release date: 27th August 2010
Pressing: twenty-three 8-track cartridges
Artwork by Jennifer Baxter
Compiled by Lee Ashcroft for Digital Vomit and Dead Air Recordings (DA01)
Manufactured in the USA by KTS Productions
Please note: the first edition, with free digital download, is SOLD OUT.
Digital Vomit & Dead Air Recordings are currently working out the logistics for a second pressing.
For further information email lee.ashcroft at hotmail.co.uk.
- Hissing At Swans – Tale Of Woe
- John Callaghan – When Yesterday Comes
- Sarah Weis – Quentin TarantiNo
- Beau Wanzer – Storming The Castle
- Solypsis – Skullfucking Is So 2007
- Al Duvall – Buck Up
- Nit Nurse – Poetry*
- The Doomed Bird of Providence – The King Of Coal River
- David Liebe Hart and Adam Papagan – Bed Bugs, Roaches, and Rats
- Fatigued Owl – The Key
- PFFR – PFFIGHTTT
- Jansky Noise – The Osprey
* previously released on CD-R
Dead Air Recordings and Digital Vomit are proud to present the UK’s first 8-track cartridge release since Fleetwood Mac’s greatest hits in 1988. It features exclusive tracks from renowned musicians and songwriters from within and outside of the current DigiVom artist roster, including John Callaghan (Warp Records), PFFR (MTV’s Wonder Showzen, [adult swim]’s Xavier: Renegade Angel), David Liebe Hart (Tim And Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!) and many more…
Everyone who ordered a copy will also receive free P+P, a digital version of the release, (MP3 and FLAC), a Dead Air badge and further extras TBA.
For more on the philosophy behind the project, please read the forum.